Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crawdaddies and Cameras.

• 05-05-2010 9:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭

Won a pair of tickets for The Slits tomorrow night, anyone know their policy on SLRs?
    Not a venue I'd normally go too.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

easy enough if get by door

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

When I posted this thread I had you in mind, so few gig photographers here. :D

If I say which I will be "I'm on the guest list" I'm sure I can bluff my way in, I'm pretty good at bullsh1t.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

When I posted this thread I had you in mind, so few gig photographers here. :D

If I say which I will be "I'm on the guest list" I'm sure I can bluff my way in, I'm pretty good at bullsh1t.

yeah sure i'd even pop a email and ask, your on list so far, if no reply, bring camera and say you hadnt checked email and musta missed it so you winged it :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

Never had any trouble...

I heard it through the grapevine that being the aged sort, typical girls like these might have issues getting photos taken of them in a new town

ie ive found these reunion tours, the bands dont enjoy tog of them in their weathered states

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭DotOrg

I've photographed in crawdaddy plenty of times, always been down on the door list as photographer and not once have i been given a photopass as there is no pit. if you get up to the front beside the stage you can snap away. i've never seen security in there stopping any photographers. Upstairs in tripod, is a lot stricter and has a proper pit and passes are generally required

it appears my wonderful play on words was missed.

how was gig?

Gig is tonight...you lunatic.

Gig is tonight...you lunatic.

touche

The Slits.
    D96D21A92A8746C2AFC356D1035CF04E-800.jpg

208D3D85C92B494FBD3F94F19DE4C8C0-800.jpg

6DE2C4DD9EB64127B5393E7E8B3C5381-800.jpg

CAD08076B7674DE3ACA9D08AA9B3A615-800.jpg

E890E4E5B01842F59EB2A316B98D3CBE-800.jpg

DB6B02EA1FCD4B9A9BF3ABE669941D16-800.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Love #3 & #4! Your gig shots in general are excellent.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JANER64#p/u/12/mL4-nHkDyCI

My 1st music video to shoot with the 5D II, note NO external mic was used.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

that is truly truly truly shocking and unpleasant... not your video - just yer wan's singing... jaaaysus h.... my ear is bleedin... at least you won the tickets and didn't have to pay!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

The video quality is very impressive, even in those lighting conditions! Not sure if the Audio quality is down to the mic on the 5D or the sound on the night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭101001

http://www.youtube.com/user/JANER64#p/u/12/mL4-nHkDyCI

is that hand held? been wondering what camera shake on these is like

Handheld yes and Artyeva if u hate that you will hate what I will be attending tomorrow night!!
    Out and out PURE Punk Rock!

Advertisement