Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Winner is you Path

• 05-05-2010 9:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

Coming out on wi-fi tonight from midnight is the much demanded "Winner's Path" Pokéwalker course.

Just another path you say, SELFDESTRUCTING MUNCHLAX I say. EPIC SELFDESTRUCTING WIN!

Source:
    http://www.pokemongoldsilver.com/uk/#/news/winner-path

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭shofukan

Good thing I caught your post!
    Managed to get the Yellow Forest route just there :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Yay, no need to have stolen buzz's Munchlax now :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

seanor3 wrote: »
    Good thing I caught your post!
    Managed to get the Yellow Forest route just there :D

Your lucky as todays the last day for it. Yellow forest finishes tonight, anoter released tomorrow, hopefully this trend will contiue and we get a new path each month

wobbles wrote: »
    Your lucky as todays the last day for it. Yellow forest finishes tonight, anoter released tomorrow, hopefully this trend will contiue and we get a new path each month

I hope so too. Damn Japanese getting everything cool and first! *shakes fist*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭shofukan

wobbles wrote: »
    I know! Now I'm all like "Yes! Fly Pikachu fly!!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

I suppose I ought to break out my laptop, hook it up to the switch here, re-install the WiFi dongle drivers and download that Yellow Forest thing onto my ROM image which probably won't get loaded onto the actual HG card for ages...

TheChrisD wrote: »
    I suppose I ought to break out my laptop, hook it up to the switch here, re-install the WiFi dongle drivers and download that Yellow Forest thing onto my ROM image which probably won't get loaded onto the actual HG card for ages...

Quick, you've only got 30 mins to do it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Wow, for once the WiFi dongle worked first time and didn't need to be re-installed...

Well, got Yellow Forest for my ROM image, but having to continue on the card itself and get the Pokédex before I can download it there...

Also, if you start a new save file on the card itself do you lose everything like the Yellow Forest and the like? Because in case I need to restart this one...

EDIT: Oh and now my dongle decides to be a dick :mad:

Anyone downloaded yet? Caught anything nice? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

Anyone downloaded yet? Caught anything nice? :)
    I got mine, I've caught everything bar the Munchlax, I found two of them but they ran away >_<

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Korosu

same story, stupid self destructing munchlax *shakes fist*

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Wobbuffet

I caught one but it was very difficult. They kept running away and when I did meet one he kept evading. When my Pokemon was down to one health I threw a ball and even though Munchlax had full health, he stayed in the ball.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

****, I still haven't caught a flying Pikachu! I need to walk more. Or care less ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Banjo wrote: »
    ****, I still haven't caught a flying Pikachu! I need to walk more. Or care less ;)
    Nor have I. Not managed to get either a surfing or flying one :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

My current path has the Munchlax on it, caught one but they're tricky little buggers.... And naturally it's modest which is f-all use to anyone.

The Munchlax was holding Leftovers and since *all* the Horseas on the route seem to have Dragon Scales on them, it looks like it's an item farmer's paradise :)

Advertisement