Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Give it up for Harry Redknapp

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Well done harry, Great Manager, I don't get where all the negativity about him comes from, I like the guy.

As for the money side of things they just beaten City to 4th spending a fraction of what they have over the last few season and playing some really nice football. Credit where it's due.

Money spent doesn't always mean money well spent, and never results in the simplistic equation of 4th most expensive squad gets 4th place.

Exactly, some clubs manage to spend shedloads of money and end up with a squad worth a fraction of their outlay, Spurs squad is worth the money they have spent on it, they are enjoyable to watch and now that they made the CL they will get a large chunk of their investment back, If they re invest that on players they could well improve on their position of top 4 club next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Well done Harry and Spurs, good year topped off by getting fourth spot. Wont go nowhere in Europe IMO, so enjoy it while ye can.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Bottom of the league, to a Champions League spot in less then 2 years?

You can't argue with that.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Did Harry Redknapp really ruin any clubs? or did he do a goodt job most places he's been? cos it seems to me the latter is more accurate.

Not that I know him but he does strike me a dislikable person however he is the manager and the manager does not dictate how much money is available for transfers and wages for example. If he was given money and wages were sanctioned then its up to him to spend it the best he can and he has made some good teams like the Pompey FA cup team and now this Spurs side. Yes Pompey fell apart like a deck of cards after he left but again it isnt his fault they were in debt, because again he does not control the finances of a club as manager he just gets to spend what he is given.

I'll never agree with his jumping between Pompey and Southampton though having lived with a huge Southampton fan for a number of years after this happened and getting an interesting perspective on that whole issue.

However that said, the job he has done at Spurs thus far has been brilliant imo and he does deserve credit for that. Spurs now have stability, a CL qualifying spot, a strong squad and a new staduim on the way. Things are looking really positive around WHL these days tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Catenaccio!

Don't know how anyone could be happy with the prospect of that Redknapp guy in the Champions League. And you'd swear he was managing Burnley :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Spurs always have been a big side that never lived up to their potential in recent years. Its great to see them live up to it now, fair play to them. I'm a gunner and I'm glad to see them in 4th over city

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Well done Harry. Great to see Spurs get 4th (at least). Hope they make the league stages now or it'll be a bit of an anticlimax.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Redknapp has done a great job at Spurs and deserves a lot of credit. The same is true of every club he has manged tbh, and he is not to blame for the financial situation at any of his previous clubs. The only blemish on his record are the allegations of bungs and tax irregularities that never seem to go away, but this has little to do with football.

I'm actually pretty happy that Spurs got have got 4th, despite being an Arsenal fan. They play good football, the club now seems to be pretty well-run and they have some really likeable players also. Much rather this than the freak-show that is City or the joke that Liverpool have become being rewarded.

Wreck wrote: »
    he is not to blame for the financial situation at any of his previous clubs.

Did he not spend around £60m on transfers and wages whilst at Portsmouth? At a time, 2007, when it probably WASN'T a good idea to spend like that? And then he decided to leave when things got a little bit out of hand...

Yeah, he's not to blame :|

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Did he not spend around £60m on transfers and wages whilst at Portsmouth? At a time, 2007, when it probably WASN'T a good idea to spend like that? And then he decided to leave when things got a little bit out of hand...

and who gave him the money?

A manager will spend any money he is given

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

who sanctioned those deals/wages though?

thorbarry wrote: »
    and who gave him the money?

A manager will spend any money he is given

Wenger anyone?

If you think managers control the finances of top-flight clubs you are totally deluded.

Sorry?
    "We have money because we made money, and we made money because we made the right decisions. I believe a football team is not about buying and selling. It is about building, patience, working together and going through a growing process. Also, it is enjoyable now to see the team coming up slowly and see how well they can do."

Wenger is prepared to spend heavily but insists that his decision to invest in youngsters a few years ago has reduced the need to go into the market to a minimum.

"I would have to be completely convinced that it is right and not stupid for the future of the club," he said. "But I am in a position where I anticipated the years to come and I prepared for it."

Sorry?

Wenger is pretty much the exception to the rule, but he's not exactly a typical football manager. He always does what is in the long-term interests of the club, not short-term on the pitch. Even Wenger is given a budget to work within though, and although he has a say in the club finances, he does not control them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Fair play Harry, he's been a good manager. Yes he had a talented squad and money to spend, but he's succeeded where many others have fallen short and to beat off a club like City and all their wealth for this year at least is a tremendous achievement.

They have a great chance of reaching the group stages now, even if it is tougher because of the recent changes! If they get that far they'll need to improve the squad significantly to stand a chance of maintaining their league position. Fair play to them anyway, the longer they (or Liverpool) keep City out, the better!

Wenger is pretty much the exception to the rule, but he's not exactly a typical football manager. He always does what is in the long-term interests of the club, not short-term on the pitch. Even Wenger is given a budget to work within though, and although he has a say in the club finances, he does not control them.

I'm sure there are more out there but I'd guarantee you that there's very few managers out there that would have ruined Portsmouth like that. Not that I really care as I dislike the club but still, the fact remains that he did nothing to help them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Should Spurs qualify for the actual group stages, what seeding will they be given? Presumably 3 or 4?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

gimmick wrote: »
    Should Spurs qualify for the actual group stages, what seeding will they be given? Presumably 3 or 4?

We're ranked 30th on coefficients for next season, I've had a look and I'm fairly certain we'd be 3rd seeds if we got through.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Just the reason I ask is that Wolfsburg, who were German champions last season, went into pot 4 for this seasons CL, while the likes of Sevilla, who finished 3rd in Spain for a top seeding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Just the reason I ask is that Wolfsburg, who were German champions last season, went into pot 4 for this seasons CL, while the likes of Sevilla, who finished 3rd in Spain for a top seeding.

IIRC that was Wolfsburg's first appearance in Europe for a while, therefore they took their country's coefficient which was pretty low. They are still only ranked 50th for the coming season.

edit: they had qualified for the UEFA Cup the previous year, but narrowly avoided relegation the two years before that so did not play in Europe.

Shows the importance of taking the secondary competition seriously IMO.

Sevilla have a very good ranking due to their Uefa Cup successes.

I'm sure there are more out there but I'd guarantee you that there's very few managers out there that would have ruined Portsmouth like that. Not that I really care as I dislike the club but still, the fact remains that he did nothing to help them.

Redknapp did not ruin Portsmouth, Gaydamark, Storrie and their advisers are the ones who are responsible for the clubs disatrous finances, and Mandaric also to a lesser extent. Redknapp actually did an excellent job as a football manager at Portsmouth.

I just can't see what you expected him to do - go to college, get a degree in business, become an accountant or QFA and on that basis explain to the chairman and the CEO of the club why their management of the club finances was flawed and would two years later lead the club to administration? Managers at top flight clubs are basically coaches given a budget to opperate within, nothing more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭event

Redknapp did not ruin Portsmouth, Gaydamark, Storrie and their advisers are the ones who are responsible for the clubs disatrous finances, and Mandaric also to a lesser extent. Redknapp actually did an excellent job as a football manager at Portsmouth.

I just can't see what you expected him to do - go to college, get a degree in business, become an accountant or QFA and on that basis explain to the chairman and the CEO of the club why their management of the club finances was flawed and would two years later lead the club to administration? Managers at top flight clubs are basically coaches given a budget to opperate within, nothing more.

not at every club, not by a long shot

anyway, ill freely admit i dislike the man, but you cant take away what he's done this year.

they have played great football and while i wanted them to lose, well done to him for the getting them there, great achievement.

i hope they get into it proper now though, if they didnt qualify it would be such a waste

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,267 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

I've always liked him as a manager, though his attempts at mind games this week annoyed me. He's done a good job at Spurs but I still think Roy deserves Manager of the Year.

As for the "club-wrecker" label, it's not down to the manager how much he is given. The board set the budget, therefore any over-spending is the boards fault.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭patmac

Sad to think that people feel the need to laud a manager for finishing 4th, the reaction like everything else in the Sky premiership is way over the top, winning the cup with Pompey was a better achievment and will be remembered more in the long run. While I'm delighted for Spurs, they finished ahead of a desperately disapointing Liverpool and underperforming Man city, 4th place in any other sport would be deemed a failure. Whereas if Fulham actually win the Europa League that would be a stunning performance.

patmac wrote: »
    Sad to think that people feel the need to laud a manager for finishing 4th, while I'm delighted for Spurs, they finished ahead of a desperately disapointing Liverpool and underperforming Man city, 4th place in any other sport would be deemed a failure. Whereas if Fulham actually win the Europa League that would be a stunning performance.

Its the fact that he took them from bottom of the league when he took over to fourth the following season. I fully agree with you about Fulham and sincerely hope they do win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭patmac

Its the fact that he took them from bottom of the league when he took over to fourth the following season. I fully agree with you about Fulham and sincerely hope they do win.

A fine achievement alright but still only 4th and nothing would be made of it, if the Champion's League was what it said on the tin.

A fine achievement alright but still only 4th and nothing would be made of it, if the Champion's League was what it said on the tin.

Only 4th? Looking over the final league standings ever since the premier league started, count how many teams have finished in the top 4 and tell me how often they've done it? Then proceed to tell me that it isn't a great achievement for a club to finish in the top four of the premier league for the first time in it's 17 year existence!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭herbieflowers

All this talk of CL qualifiers and Spurs - they might sneak third yet, especially given Arsenal's abysmal form of late! Do Spurs fans have an equivalent of Totteringham Day?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

2010-05-06.jpg

I was really looking forward to this weeks studs up and feel a bit let down thought there would be lasers and heads being blown up or something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Sad to think that people feel the need to laud a manager for finishing 4th, the reaction like everything else in the Sky premiership is way over the top, winning the cup with Pompey was a better achievment and will be remembered more in the long run. While I'm delighted for Spurs, they finished ahead of a desperately disapointing Liverpool and underperforming Man city, 4th place in any other sport would be deemed a failure. Whereas if Fulham actually win the Europa League that would be a stunning performance.

Finishing fourth in the Premier League is a greater achievement than winning the FA Cup as a Premier League Club. Welcome to the 21st century!

The fact that Harry Redknapp has done the former with Spurs (albeit one of the bigger spenders) and also the latter with Portsmouth suggests he's one of the great managers of the the past 20 years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Really some clueless posts about Spurs on here. What does it matter how much Spurs have spent on their squad over the last few years? Every penny Spurs have spent on players has been generated by revenues from the business. We havent had one penny invested by a sugar daddy. Is a club not entitled to spend the money it earns now? Spurs have a very low debt level and one of the healthiest wages to revenue ratios in the league .. something like 52% compared Man City's 95% and something similar for Chelsea.

There is no chance of Harry wrecking Spurs! Daniel Levy has 100% control of the finances. Harry tells him what players he wants and Levy sees if the club can afford based on whatever financial model he runs the club on. The club has a very strict wage cap with the highest earners on no more than £60k pw. The club is in the process of building one of the best training grounds in europe and has more or less secured the funding to build a state of the art stadium that isnt going to to put the club in a poor financial position ala Arsenal. Why? ... because Spurs have already secured contracts on all the building materials at a time when the prices were lowest in the market. The club has prudently bought up the surrounding buildings and land in the area to allow them to build the stadium over the course of many years. Our financial stabilty isnt going to be based on having to sell apartments built on the site of our former ground in the middle of a property crash.

Spurs is a model for how to fun a football club in the right way .. at least financially. Very healthy profits every year and the richest club in europe never to have played in the Champions league. Some questionable decsions were made with the sacking of Jol .. the tenure of Commoli and the appointment of Ramos. But Spurs seemed to have finally turned the corner. The club has a strong english core and best of all Spurs play football in the right way .. attacking open football that is generally good to watch. A young squad with bright futures .. great team spirit and money available to spend in the summer to allow us to strenghten to be able to compete in the CL and the premiership. There is no way Spurs will do an Everton .. We have a much stronger team than everton had and we will spend in the summer to address any weaknesses. Everton managed to buy the great Simon Davies the year they qualified fo the CL .. they could never compete on the same financial level that Spurs have been able to. Levy has been planning this for a long time and I think many people will get a shock next year at how well we will do.

Really cant believe how bitter some people are on here .. would they have preferred Abu Dhabi City to have gotten 4th? A club that has been terribly mismanaged for years and is only able to compete now because they had to luck to be backed by a billionaire. Spurs and City are at the opposite ends of the spectrum in terms of how they operate as businesses and clubs. Spurs getting CL was a victory for doing things in the right and sutainable way rather than the easy and i dare say the completely undeserved way.

All this talk of CL qualifiers and Spurs - they might sneak third yet, especially given Arsenal's abysmal form of late! Do Spurs fans have an equivalent of Totteringham Day?!

Not yet because its been an age since we finished above Le Arse. This year could signal the start of something similar though if we manage to get 3rd. doubt it will happen though. Cant see arsenal losing at home on the last day of the season to a fulham who are going to rest players for the UEFA final. Only hope i think is aresnal draw and we stick about 12 goals past burnley lol!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,014 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Excellent post there Playboy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Playboy wrote: »
    Really some clueless posts about Spurs on here. What does it matter how much Spurs have spent on their squad over the last few years? Every penny Spurs have spent on players has been generated by revenues from the business. We havent had one penny invested by a sugar daddy. Is a club not entitled to spend the money it earns now? Spurs have a very low debt level and one of the healthiest wages to revenue ratios in the league .. something like 52% compared Man City's 95% and something similar for Chelsea.

There is no chance of Harry wrecking Spurs! Daniel Levy has 100% control of the finances. Harry tells him what players he wants and Levy sees if the club can afford based on whatever financial model he runs the club on. The club has a very strict wage cap with the highest earners on no more than £60k pw. The club is in the process of building one of the best training grounds in europe and has more or less secured the funding to build a state of the art stadium that isnt going to to put the club in a poor financial position ala Arsenal. Why? ... because Spurs have already secured contracts on all the building materials at a time when the prices were lowest in the market. The club has prudently bought up the surrounding buildings and land in the area to allow them to build the stadium over the course of many years. Our financial stabilty isnt going to be based on having to sell apartments built on the site of our former ground in the middle of a property crash.

Spurs is a model for how to fun a football club in the right way .. at least financially. Very healthy profits every year and the richest club in europe never to have played in the Champions league. Some questionable decsions were made with the sacking of Jol .. the tenure of Commoli and the appointment of Ramos. But Spurs seemed to have finally turned the corner. The club has a strong english core and best of all Spurs play football in the right way .. attacking open football that is generally good to watch. A young squad with bright futures .. great team spirit and money available to spend in the summer to allow us to strenghten to be able to compete in the CL and the premiership. There is no way Spurs will do an Everton .. We have a much stronger team than everton had and we will spend in the summer to address any weaknesses. Everton managed to buy the great Simon Davies the year they qualified fo the CL .. they could never compete on the same financial level that Spurs have been able to. Levy has been planning this for a long time and I think many people will get a shock next year at how well we will do.

Really cant believe how bitter some people are on here .. would they have preferred Abu Dhabi City to have gotten 4th? A club that has been terribly mismanaged for years and is only able to compete now because they had to luck to be backed by a billionaire. Spurs and City are at the opposite ends of the spectrum in terms of how they operate as businesses and clubs. Spurs getting CL was a victory for doing things in the right and sutainable way rather than the easy and i dare say the completely undeserved way.

Great post. i don't know enough about Spurs to comment on the background stuff, but when you sell the likes of Carrick and Berbatov to Utd for about 48 mil (did you reach double figures buying them in the first place??), then you're doing superb financial business that can be capitalised on by a fantastic manager like Harry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

Respect to Harry and all, but considering the resources Spurs have it's not that fantastic an achievement, certainly not the best of the year

The fact he's had a few quid to spend doesn't lessen the achievement that much, as having money is one thing but using it wisely is a whole other matter. Spurs have mainly bought well in the transfer market, and they don't waste money paying huge wages to average players. Benitez has thrown buckets of money at the transfer market in his time and look where Liverpool are. I don't really get all the negativity towards Redknapp, and I wouldn't agree at all that Spurs had 4th handed to them. The race for 4th was the most competitive in years.

monkey9 wrote: »
    Great post. i don't know enough about Spurs to comment on the background stuff, but when you sell the likes of Carrick and Berbatov to Utd for about 48 mil (did you reach double figures buying them in the first place??), then you're doing superb financial business that can be capitalised on by a fantastic manager like Harry!

I think we spent £3m on Carrick and £11m on Berbatov. We also made a £6m profit on Keane and Levy has negotiated good deals on nearly every player we have bought and sold over the years. The man has a 1st from Cambridge in Economics .. makes a big difference when someone is actually qualified to run the financial side of a club!

Excellent post Playboy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Have to say this thread's a bit lol. A year ago it was fashionable to have a go at Harry on these boards, now after 18 months, £40m+ and a more desirable postcode, he's a hero? Maybe he has turned a corner, but I'm not going to change my tune on the back of a single season.

• Advertisement

Have to say this thread's a bit lol. A year ago it was fashionable to have a go at Harry on these boards, now after 18 months, £40m+ and a more desirable postcode, he's a hero? Maybe he has turned a corner, but I'm not going to change my tune on the back of a single season.

Have you ever been to Tottenham .. its a shi*hole! Dont understand the Harry hate either tbh. Always been a good manager that has got teams performing well. He has been at clubs with problems but I dont think its fair to say that he was the problem.

Dont understand the Harry hate either tbh. Always been a good manager that has got teams performing well. He has been at clubs with problems but I dont think its fair to say that he was the problem.

Well I wouldn't blame him for Portsmouth demise either, but at the same time he's associated himself with (and profited heavily from) a culture of financial irresponsibility at almost every club he's been with to date. And his reputation for dipping into the transfer market even when it's not necessarily needed will mean allegations of bungs and whatnot will never ever go away. He's like the neighbour who unfailingly changes his car every 6 months, he's not easy to like.

All about opinions I suppose! I always found him quite a likeable character!

Well I wouldn't blame him for Portsmouth demise either, but at the same time he's associated himself with (and profited heavily from) a culture of financial irresponsibility at almost every club he's been with to date. And his reputation for dipping into the transfer market even when it's not necessarily needed will mean allegations of bungs and whatnot will never ever go away. He's like the neighbour who unfailingly changes his car every 6 months, he's not easy to like.
    Playboy needs to look at your sig to see that you are never going to give any credit to Tottenham Hotspur.

Your comments are really biased and the dislike of Tottenham Hotspur is starting to shine through.

I'm not a Spurs fan or indeed a fan of any London club and I believe that Harry Redknapp has done an incredible job this year to get them guaranteed 4th and maybe even 3rd yet.

At the start of they year I don't think anybody would have expected them to occupy a top 6 spot so its an incredible achievement.

How can you like the guy?

WE KNOW HE'S NOT UP FOR SALE BUT HE'S A GREAT LITTLE PLAYER AND WE'D LOVE TO HAVE HIM HERE

WE'RE JUST DECLARING AN INTEREST AND IT'S UP TO THE PLAYER TO DECIDE WHERE HE WANTS TO GO

etc

Does his very best at disrupting other clubs/players careers. Top bloke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

eagle eye wrote: »
    At the start of they year I don't think anybody would have expected them to occupy a top 6 spot so its an incredible achievement.

Why not?

They have an excellent squad and imo is better than both Villa and Everton, and not too far off City. I'd also say that it's a good sight stronger than Liverpool's.

Spurs being top 6 is not an incredible achievement by any means. The love-in over 'Arry going from bottom to top is just a bit disingenuous as well considering they were never a lower end of the league squad when he took over. They just had a shoddy manager who didn't know what he was doing.

Fourth is a great achievement, in the same way it would have been for City, but let's not go over the top completely here.

I agree with most of this with the exception of the highlighted bit, Arsenal are actually in a very strong financial position, and have no problems financing the loans used to build the new stadium and redevelop Highbury. My understanding is that the loans are due to be fully paid off before the start of next season, and it's no secret that Wenger has a significant transfer kitty at his disposal. The club continues to operate at a profit. The building of apartments was actually a pretty sound decision by the club, and while the expected profit on their sale may have been overstated the club are in no way going to make a loss on this. The downturn in the property market (and the economy in general) in the UK is far less severe than in Ireland. It's actually been so successful that Arsenal are looking into financing further property developments in the area. Wenger was recently quoted as saying something along the lines of "it is thanks to the redevelopment of Highbury and the building of the new stadium that we will finally able to afford the players we need."

But yeah, Harry Redknapp has done a great job too :pac:

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Why not?

They have an excellent squad and imo is better than both Villa and Everton, and not too far off City. I'd also say that it's a good sight stronger than Liverpool's.

Spurs being top 6 is not an incredible achievement by any means. The love-in over 'Arry going from bottom to top is just a bit disingenuous as well considering they were never a lower end of the league squad when he took over. They just had a shoddy manager who didn't know what he was doing.

Fourth is a great achievement, in the same way it would have been for City, but let's not go over the top completely here.
    Simply because that would have meant they would have had to beat out two of Chelsea, Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Aston Villa, Everton and Manchester City.
    Villa looked like they would improve, Everton are always there or thereabouts, City had spent ridic money and then you have the big four. I personally didn't expect them to finish any higher than 8th.

eagle eye wrote: »
    Your comments are really biased and the dislike of Tottenham Hotspur is starting to shine through.

I like how you completely deflected conversation and attacked me instead of actually trying to refute my points and arguments. Typical tbh, if you can't dismiss the argument, dismiss the poster. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I like how you completely deflected conversation and attacked me instead of actually trying to refute my points and arguments. Typical tbh, if you can't dismiss the argument, dismiss the poster. :rolleyes:
    No not at all. You started out well in the thread but you have gotten more bitter as time has went on, thats very clear from reading your posts.

You have tried to attack Redknapp from different angles but now you are just trying to isolate one particular part of his track record. Something that has no bearing on anything at Tottenham Hotspur as you are well aware.

Advertisement