Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIT Class sizes

Options
  • 05-05-2010 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hey everyone,

I'm going to LIT this year and wondering what are the general class sizes across the board for different courses.

I'm doing a business related course and would like to know whether the lectures will be held in the millenium theatre?

Many thanks :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭cullen5998

Never any classes in theatre. Some of the lecture rooms can hold over 100

E-office admin when i was in first year had 30
    Business computing had about 80

a few always drop out in the first year though.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Gally05

there was never any classes held there when i was in college there
    when i was in 1st year we had 130 plus students in the and the lecture halls on the main corridoor were plenty big

oops didnt realise this was nearly two months old !!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 L4235

I'm doing a business course there and My lectures for first year were hled in the millenium theatre. Only 1 out of 6 so don't worry.. It looks more daunting than it is, my class started as 25 now 20 and were mixed with another group for half the classes so about 55 in that class for half the lectures..

Advertisement