Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo from jewellery

• 05-05-2010 11:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys. Hope I'm not breaking a charter by being too generic (merge if needed please) but I'm looking for advice on how to get a design from a piece of jewellery to tattoo. There's this necklace that was very special to a family member that I recently lost and I'm looking to get the design on a tattoo on my chest:

lovemoonstars.jpg

It's slightly bigger than a €2 coin. I just have no idea of how to go about getting it done. Presumably I can't just bring it in and ask? Do I need to get it printed on paper first? It's a specific design that I really really want to get right.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Simple as bringin it in yourself and showing them, then see what the artist recommends :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 firebirdphoenix

Yeah, what Will said, any decent tattoo artist will be able to work with whatever you've got to show them :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 veronicacarter

I agree with you because one of my friend having this type of cross and he makes same type of tattoos on his back .

celtic-cross-tattoos-on-the-back-of-my-neck.jpg

Advertisement