Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Boards Jersey (Size 9/M)

• 05-05-2010 11:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭

I've decided to sell my jersey. I don't really wear it anymore as the sizing is a bit off and it was ordered in my days before I discovered the term "race fit". It's a short sleeve, quarter zip. Size 9 which is actually quite big, might suit a taller (~6 foot) cyclist with ~38" chest.

It's in good condition, the only problem is that the material has started to go a bit funny and "bubble" in places. It's really only cosmetic.

So, now is your chance to own a piece of classic boards team kit, also a collectors item as it belonged to me (very famous, I'm kind of a big deal).

20 euro excl. postag (Can't remember original price, think it was in the mid thirties with VAT and shipping, if it was lower then feel free to make an offer!).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    (very famous, I'm kind of a big deal).

:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Picture of Jersey:

112930.JPG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,125 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

If only you hadn't washed it...

Got any used bibs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,994 ✭✭✭✭blorg

@Dirk- I'll take it depending on condition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,994 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Lumen wrote: »
    Got any used bibs?
    I do... mean to put them up. TBH only used a few times (not a big fan of the Boards shorts.)

• Advertisement

blorg wrote: »
    @Dirk- I'll take it depending on condition.

Cool. I'll let you have a look at it whenever ya like. Ladies Criterium league ok?

P.S. It's like everything I have, very well cared for ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭sy

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    I've decided to sell my jersey. ......
    Shame on you Dirk. This will be a collectors item (by the time you get to my age!) as it is an original first production? Blorg will have this on E-Bay 25 years from now with a price tag of $500. (The euro will be history by then) Think of all those retro jerseys that everybody seems to want these days. History repeats itself ;)

SOLD to Blorg.

Advertisement