Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's a good emo hairdresser in Dublin or cork

Options
  • 06-05-2010 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

looking for a new hairdresser in cork or dublin that can cut male emo hair because after a bad cut for my last hairdresser i need to find a new one
    cost does not matter and no barbers
    thanks for the help :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭lookingfor?

Bump this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

there is a good barber under the arch in temple bar, on the rorys fishing tackle side.... i know my brother used to go there and they do good scissors cuts aswell as clippers (he's not exactly emo but close enough)..

have you got any friends that can cut hair? i know it can be a bit of a risk but in fairness it's free and your hair grows back, it's a good way to try things out, i did my own/had friends do it for a few years!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Forgive my ignorance but what is emo?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Tastic82

lunatic fringe on grafton st and been doing alternative haircuts for years, I would try them

Tastic82 wrote: »
    lunatic fringe on grafton st and been doing alternative haircuts for years, I would try them

How much are you looking at for a male hair cut there ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 Tastic82

dont know ive never been, give them a ring and ask

Tastic82 wrote: »

Just found out that my cus was the manger There a good bit back eg 2002 in there sister hairdrassers small world

Advertisement