Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor - Oh Lord Mamma protect my sanity...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

cast_iron wrote: »
    This is why I felt I was forced into the situation of claiming for my costs - I had no choice, and it was one of the main reasons they acceded to my request.

Still though. Nobody forced you to do anything and if it went to court, I am fairly confident you would have been refused this.

On another note, which company did. I must make a note to not do business with them in future.
    jamesd wrote: »
    @cast_iron - Did you pay tax on the 2nd wage they paid you?

Good question,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭cast_iron

Still though. Nobody forced you to do anything and if it went to court, I am fairly confident you would have been refused this.
    If I wanted the issue sorted, I had to make the calls during work hours. I had no other options. It's that simple.

And I may have been refused costs in court. That's irrelevant. The company were giving me the run around for over 3 months over their own incompetency. It went too far, and as you sometimes find with some big companies, they offer a token gesture as an apology. That's what happenened here and I was just giving some advice to the OP that they may want to attempt to get their costs paid.
    On another note, which company did. I must make a note to not do business with them in future.
    They are an Irish Insurance company with a good reputation for customer care. I'm not here to name names and bad mouth anyone. Because of the token gesture, I don't steer people well clear of them.
    jamesd wrote:
    Did you pay tax on the 2nd wage they paid you?
    They didn't pay me a wage.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 44 NKtile

:(

Trying repeatedly to log in to my meteor account online to view details for conversation with Meteor tomorrow. Despite repeated tries am unable to do so.
    Correct number ad pin being entered. It seems always to be thus when trying to log in online.

after you enter details the first time, it takes you to second screen saying you entered incorrect details ( confirmed my details on phone with Meteor this evening) and on this screen it says re-enter mobile number and pin.
    Problem is area for in number takes only 3 digits! :confused:

That's quite somethig.....

So yet again seems Meteor have the upper hand on me, and communcations....

Anyone familiar with this problem and any solutions?

Ta

• Registered Users Posts: 808 ✭✭✭amdaley28

NKtile wrote: »
    :(

Trying repeatedly to log in to my meteor account online to view details for conversation with Meteor tomorrow. Despite repeated tries am unable to do so.
    Correct number ad pin being entered. It seems always to be thus when trying to log in online.

after you enter details the first time, it takes you to second screen saying you entered incorrect details ( confirmed my details on phone with Meteor this evening) and on this screen it says re-enter mobile number and pin.
    Problem is area for in number takes only 3 digits! :confused:

That's quite somethig.....

So yet again seems Meteor have the upper hand on me, and communcations....

Anyone familiar with this problem and any solutions?

Ta

I have the same problem at the moment with Todafone. Every time I want to log on I have to go through the lost password routine.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 NKtile

It's enough to push you over the edge isn't it?

Cutting edge technology firms me a.....

I've a website and I manage to make that work... Oh..but maybe that's casue I want it to work....:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 808 ✭✭✭amdaley28

NKtile wrote: »
    It's enough to push you over the edge isn't it?

Cutting edge technology firms me a.....

I've a website and I manage to make that work... Oh..but maybe that's casue I want it to work....:rolleyes:

Technology is only as good as the person on the other side.The human is always the weakest link.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 johnoreilly

Hi NKtile

Did you manage to get this sorted? I have the exact same problem with them since last december.
    Made and still makes my blood boil.

Advertisement