Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Zombie Apocalypse

• 06-05-2010 1:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭

Anyone else get this? Its a pretty fun game and its half price on the market at the moment, (400 ms points).

Its like 10 euro on the PSN Store.. Madness...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Yeah got it the other night, bargain-tastic price too, I refuse to pay full price for these. Quality game and simple and fun.

It's a top town left for dead essentially.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Tried the demo, didn't like it, just thought it was boring and unintuitive...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Slugs wrote: »
    Tried the demo, didn't like it, just thought it was boring and unintuitive...

it gets seriously intense in the later levels, and multiplayer is a blast..

i hate the way the right stick is for movement...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Although I thought the demo was pretty shallow, 400 points is a tempting price! It's the zombie factor, they make everything better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 singo

picked this up during the week and have to say multiplayer is great craaic was playing online with 3 others the other night fun was had

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭Julez

Hi, can someone tell me if this can be played with four people at once on the same xbox, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Julez wrote: »
    Hi, can someone tell me if this can be played with four people at once on the same xbox, thanks

in a word - YES:)

Advertisement