Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to weigh yourself in Sydney

Options
  • 06-05-2010 7:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I'm looking for one of those machines that weigh you when you put a dollar (or whatever) into them. Anyone know where one is to be found? They're usually in shopping centres and such but I can't find one now that I need it! Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

Mismatch wrote: »
    I'm looking for one of those machines that weigh you when you put a dollar (or whatever) into them. Anyone know where one is to be found? They're usually in shopping centres and such but I can't find one now that I need it! Cheers :)

What are looking to rent or buy one or do you just want your weight?

If the latter just go into K-Mart and try out a set of bathroom scales of the shelf and save your Dollar

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

mandrake04 wrote: »
    If the latter just go into K-Mart and try out a set of bathroom scales of the shelf and save your Dollar

Ha ha, feckin' hell. I never would have thought that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

mandrake04 wrote: »
    What are looking to rent or buy one or do you just want your weight?

LOL I was just about to write the exact same thing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,354 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Just for completeness, those things are in a lot of the chemists

Advertisement