Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer wanted for South Dublin cover band

Options
  • 06-05-2010 10:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Looking for drummer for South Dublin Cover band.

We have gigs confirmed so we are looking to fill the position very quickly.

Must have own transport, be of a decent standard, be a quick learner and be able to rehearse every week (tuesday). Not looking for kids or amateurs here.

We play a mix of 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s but are more towards the rock side of things, not a middle of the road band by any means.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 helmeteer

Hey, PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Roland TD20

Did you get sorted? If not what type of set up have you? Keyboards etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 paradiddle

hi guys im mike im a classic rock type drummer 20 years exp looking for a deecent covers band which is not easy, have all my own pro gear and transport living 20 miles from dublin have been playing all 70s 80s 90s for the last few years
    itsliamo wrote: »

Must have own transport, be of a decent standard, be a quick learner and be able to rehearse every week (tuesday). Not looking for kids or amateurs here.

We play a mix of 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s but are more towards the rock side of things, not a middle of the road band by any means.

whats the storey lads are you still lookin for a drummer?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 scotthalliday

Hey,

Drummer here, 10 years experience, 25 years old, transport, great gear, also am a sound engineer which will help out for gigs or for making a demo, i have my own studio..

Based in Rathfarnham, Dublin 14..

Scott

• Advertisement

you gonna answer ant of these?

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 rarens

paradiddle wrote: »
    whats the storey lads are you still lookin for a drummer?
    Ha ha paradiddle...now YOU know what it's like to be on the receiving end of time wasters and amateurs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Dennis O'Reilly

Hi guys.

Are you still looking for that drummer? If so, I'd be very interested in trying out for the gig. My name is Dennis, I'm based in Greystones, I have a good kit, my own transport and loads of experience in many different styles - rock, pop, blues, country, rock 'n' roll (50s/60s), weddings, tribute bands, etc. I'm not young (ageing Rocker!), but I have a positive, friendly, professional attitude and I'm quick on the uptake when it comes to learning off new material. I have been playing for many years, but have not gigged for a while. I'm very keen to get back into playing as soon as possible and have all the energy & enthusiasm that is needed.
    I'm not into endless rehearsals (been there, done that) and am looking for a band that's ready to go!

Please get in touch if the gig is still available.

Cheers for now,

Dennis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 aaghchoo

did you get drummer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭markthedrum1

pm sent

hi guys 20+years exp drummer in classic rock , weddings,party have good vocals lead or backing, been doing DEPgigs over the summer with various bands so if your still looking give me a shout, living in the dublin area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 stokeymassive

How's it goin itsliamo!
    I'm a South Dublin based drummer with top gear, own transport and I like the sound of your professional approach! I have TONS of experience to say the least. If you are arranging an audition, drop me a line man.
    Stokeymassive

Advertisement