Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post missing from thread?

Options
  • 06-05-2010 10:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I'm still fairly new to boards.ie so bare with me please, if I have done something stupid ...

Last week I posted a reply to the thread below but today I looked again at the thread to review and noticed my post wasn't there, so I have re-replied.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=65749043#post65749043

My questions is ... why was my original reply not there? Did I not save it correctly or did I do something improper like have links 'behind' text or something like that?

What do you think? Thanks, Diarmaid.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Hi there.
    You first post was deleted by the Forum Mod as you were replying to what amounted to a basically dead thread. It was 4 years old to be exact (last activity was in 28-08-2006).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 PegasusExpert

oops ... sorry about that, I though it was a current posting, I must look at dates in future, I support just because I'm new doesn't mean everything else is new as well!

Advertisement