Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Topshop Make Up

• 06-05-2010 10:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭

just got Topshop email about their new make up range...does anyone know if it's available here in ireland yet?
    some of the bits and pieces look quite nice and even though i don't usually buy "high street" make up i'm quite tempted!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Yup, was available in stores yesterday :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Stephen's Green and Arnotts have the full range. Liffey Valley have nail polishes and lip glosses! Can't wait to try out the skin tints.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Twee. wrote: »
    Stephen's Green and Arnotts have the full range. Liffey Valley have nail polishes and lip glosses! Can't wait to try out the skin tints.

It's a bit misleading of them to call it "skin tint" when it is actually a foundation. I had thought it was a tinted moisturiser.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Ah I meant Skin Glow in that post. But are the tints that that heavy? That's disappointing :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I haven't tried them but on the topshop website it says they are foundations. I was a bit disappointed as i'm on the lookout for a good tinted moisturiser for summer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭slowmoe

check out dermalogicas tinted moisturiser, its gorgeous!!!
    Vichy do a nice mid range one but you have to be careful about blending it in as the tint doesn't always get absorbed and it can leave mud like marks on your skin, easily gone if you blend properly though

Advertisement