Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 3210 Classic for €49 on o2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Paddysnapper

I have one of these!...Great phone, only one downside battery life is fairly short especially if it is auto. linked to bluetooth in the car. Great price though is that for PAYG or contract?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭paul.irl

I have one of these!...Great phone, only one downside battery life is fairly short especially if it is auto. linked to bluetooth in the car. Great price though is that for PAYG or contract?

PAYG. What do you call short battery life and what's your typical usage between charges? Just to give me an idea :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

paul.irl wrote: »
    PAYG. What do you call short battery life and what's your typical usage between charges? Just to give me an idea :)

The 2330 has a good battery life, and its free if you buy €60 credit. Get an extra 10% off if you buy it online.

Advertisement