Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Not an advert! But saw this for sale in the UK I think

• 06-05-2010 11:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭

Hi folks.

First off - I'm not the person selling this!!! But I came across it earlier, and I think the shop selling it might not know what they have -

http://www.wisebuystrading.co.uk/prod2.cfm?product=66639

They're saying its a 'reynolds' racing bike with a campagnolo frame.

Well.. we all know that reynolds makes tubing, and that campagnolo never ever made an actual frame, just drop outs, so what we're ACTUALLY looking at here is a reynolds 531 (most likely) frame with campag drop outs, "ready to ride" with free shipping in the UK for £129.

SO I just thought i'd post it here incase anyone has a friend in the UK looking for a decent starter bike, or something similar.

Again, this isn't in the adverts section because this is more of a "hey guys look at this thing I found" post rather than a "hey guys does anyone want to buy this" thread - to re-iterate i'm not the seller, I just thought I'd spotted a potential bargain for another boardsie and wanted to share it with ya.

Peace out guys, oh and hey, who do I talk to about getting a boards jersey? I'm going to be doing dublin to cork in june, I may as well represent! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

Here, Orders are closed though, unless you can sweet talk cramcycle...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭The tax man

Unless that advert has been edited since you posted it, you need to read it again carefully. ;) If it was edited,apologies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

who's selling it? do they not know its worth more? obviously if they are servicing them they must know something about bikes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,995 ✭✭✭✭blorg

do they not know its worth more?
    Is it worth more? It's not a bad deal but at the end of the day it's an old 531 bike. They go in the UK for that sort of money frequently enough; before the hipster fixie revolution they used go for a fair bit less.

Advertisement