Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Rating not showing all my loans.....

Options
  • 06-05-2010 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭

ok, i requested my credit rating report online.

i have 3 credit union loans (with same credit union), and a mortgage (first active). However, only one loan (credit union) shows up on the report.
    i provided my previous 3 addresses plus my current one, they are the only ones i have, including the address for my mortgage and my ex-girlfriends name which is joint on the mortgage.
    yet nothing has shown up on the report??? why would this be?

I know i can ring the credit bureau, but just wondering if i have missed something.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

You may have different "profiles".

i.e. different accounts may be listed as Mr Paul Hxxx, another as Mr. P Hxxxx and another as Paul John Hxxxx - meaning you may have different information being fed to the ICB.

Another possibility is that only one of the CU loans has been taken out since the CU started reporting to the ICB - if the other ones are from a time before that.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭paulb06

Paulyh wrote: »
    ok, i requested my credit rating report online.

i have 3 credit union loans (with same credit union), and a mortgage (first active). However, only one loan (credit union) shows up on the report.
    i provided my previous 3 addresses plus my current one, they are the only ones i have, including the address for my mortgage and my ex-girlfriends name which is joint on the mortgage.
    yet nothing has shown up on the report??? why would this be?

I know i can ring the credit bureau, but just wondering if i have missed something.

Hi did you manage to find out the problem? I have that problem too. I have a loan with Ulster Bank (Member of ICB) and it is not showing up on my credit report. They said they could not find anything else for me and I only have 1 address!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭themoneyguy

Are loans pre 2007? Word is some of these dont show up!

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Paulyh

Are loans pre 2007? Word is some of these dont show up!

yes they are pre 2007. And possibly one of the loans would have been taken out 2006-2007ish.
    this could be the reason??

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭paulb06

I think I took out my first loan before 2007 and consolidated it in October 2008 so possibly why it hasn't shown up. But my CC with BOI is also not on the credit report!?!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Blackjack

Well, I requested a Credit report recently, which mentioned they could find no details for my name or any addresses listed.

This was a bit worrying, as I have accounts with 4 banks in Ireland, and some elsewhere.

I've been living at this address for 3 years, and had lived at my previous address for over 3 years too....

Advertisement