Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone on UPC broadband access this site?

• 06-05-2010 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hi all,

Can anyone on UPC try and access this site for me please and post the results - http://sockso.pu-gh.com/

Before anyone goes clicking, it's a link to a site with free web audio streaming software on it. I can access it from here in work no problem on an eircom connection, but not from at home on UPC and a colleague here also can't get it working on his UPC connection.

It's very strange as there's nothing dodgy about it at all...

Cheers,
    Jethro

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

Yup. No problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

Working fine for me too

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭JethroC

That's really strange...can't figure it out. I've tried from 3 different computers on my network at home. All have different setups from full security software to no security software. I've even tried connecting to the sockso server ip address instead (213.229.86.70) rather than the DNS address and still no luck. I've no problems with any other sites at all so thought it was something with UPC.

Edit: Now it's working...!??

Thanks folks...

Advertisement