Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from After Hours - Madness

Options
  • 06-05-2010 1:21pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭

There is a thread on After Hours about a BNP election candidate getting accosted and subsequently spat at by a two Pakistanis. The BNP election candidate subsequently hit back at the guy who spat into his face.

The incident discussed:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/election_2010/england/8663681.stm

I subsequently made comment that the BNP guy regardless of his politics was correct to do a John Prescott on the scumbag and pointed out that the scumbag deserved it and the BNP guy was justified to do it to anyone who spits into your face as scumbags come in all races, shapes and sizes.

This morning I was subsequently banned from AH for a week for "Racist Language" and this shows how clearly unsuitable dr.bollocko is as a moderator, I was banned because I supported the BNP guy for giving the asian guy a hiding when I clearly outlined that I would support anyone giving a hiding to any other person for spitting in their face irregardless of race, gender etc. Had the BNP guy spat into the Pakistani's face then the BNP guy would have been deserving of the hiding from the Pakistani chap.

The fact that the BNP guy was morally right, was getting overwhelming support on the thread and the BNP party got support earlier in the day in "If you had a Vote" thread just simply drove dr.bollocko and the other moderators over the edge as they clearly are so leftist, liberal and politically correct that they can't see anything else but their rose tinted view of the world.

There is a difference between being fair and being biased but it is quite clear that some of the moderators on this site are unsuitable for task as they are biased along their liberal marxist lines. Had I wrote up how it was a pity the BNP guy didn't get a walloping from the Pakistani, I would have had list of "thanks" ten miles long underneath the post from the thanks whores on here. Similiary if it was white person who spat at the BNP guy the thread would have turned into a lolfest with each other trying to outdo the next with a witty pun.

I don't agree with the BNP in general to be clear but I do praise them for highlighting the need to tackle immigration and am not a racist or biased person. I am however biased against scumbags who spit into peoples faces irregardless of where they are from.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I banned you because of your unnecessary use of a racial slur.
    When checking into this I noted that you had been banned in the past for similar reasons so I have banned you for 7 days on the back of this.
    I also posted on thread to indicate what the situation was.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=65746228&postcount=47

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

I did not make a racial slur to begin with. Unless you consider a BNP candidate defending himself against a spitting pakistani person to be somehow a racial slur. You really haven't clue do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Dr. Bollocko is a fan of transparency so I'm going to post the part of the post with the offending remark here:
    Stinicker wrote:
    Why didn't the Paki just man up and take a swipe at him if he felt so worked up but instead spit into his face and run like a school boy might do

Stinicker, a lot of people onsider the use of the word 'Paki' to be racist. Personally, I find it disconcerting when English people refer to me as 'Paddy' and I have worked with Pakistani people who took great exception to being called 'Paki'.

Interestingly in this thread you use 'Pakistani person' yet in AH you said 'Paki'. Speaks volumes, seems like you know you were wrong.

So in this case, I totally uphold the ban and see no problem with Dr. Bollocko's moderation here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Paki is short for Pakistani as is Afghani short for Afghanistani, In the United Kingdom some idiots use "Paki" as a derogatory term, in Ireland it does not have these connotations as Paki was derived first as short slang for Pakistani which is more of a mouth full.

dr.bollocko is using my usage of the word "paki" as an excuse for banning when in fact the real reason is because I was being sympathetic to a member of the BNP for being spat at. I don't agree with most of what the BNP says or do but I do firmly beleive in their right to run in elections and canvass without being spat on. dr.bollocko being a leftwing marxist is letting his own viewpoints cloud his judgement and thus is totally unfit to be a moderator and he is an example of the type of people that actually beleive in this politically correct bullsh1t.

This website is being dragged down and destroyed by people with their own agendas and such bannings are driven by power trips and marxist beliefs. I hold the BNP (as f'd up at they are) in a better light now compared the sort of liberal PC marxist simpletons that roam these boards.

Advertisement