Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with my Masters dissertation

Options
  • 06-05-2010 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hey everyone,
    Im having a hard time finding people to complete my research survey..mainly due to the fact I couldn't use the student emailer.

I am studying the MBS Ecommerce in Galway and my dissertation is based on the effects of fraud on consumer's acceptance of online shopping.

I would really appreciate if you could spare 5 minutes...the link is http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=4bf8098a-7c03-4126-bae6-85392d04d8a9

Thank you,
    JD

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 saraz86

Try get in touch with the class reps - they could forward on your survey link? I did that before when i was class rep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 joeydel

Thanks, i'm actually much later with my survey than most due to some unavoidable circumstances. With it being exam time in most colleges i'm just hoping for the best by posting it here:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 cligereen

Just filled it in for you and I hope it was a secure site!:D

cligereen wrote: »
    Just filled it in for you and I hope it was a secure site!:D

Ha been a poor student it was the best site I could find:)thanks for the help guys..keep em comin:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

I helped! :)

• Advertisement

z_topaz wrote: »
    I helped! :)
    Thanks a mill

Hey thanks to anyone who took time to complete my survey..its been a massive help..still hoping to get some more so if any one sees this I'd appreciate the help!Should be starting the statistical analysis next week so that should be funfrown.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Wild Rover

Done! Happy to help. I did the MBS Ecommerce in Galway too about 8 yrs ago, and getting people to do surveys was tough. Best of luck with the dissertation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

Aren't you lucky my social diary is empty tonight! Best of luck! :)

Wild Rover wrote: »
    Done! Happy to help. I did the MBS Ecommerce in Galway too about 8 yrs ago, and getting people to do surveys was tough. Best of luck with the dissertation!

Thanks I need it:)just curious...how do you find masters stands in regards gaining employment?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 Wild Rover

joeydel wrote: »
    Thanks I need it:)just curious...how do you find masters stands in regards gaining employment?

I've found first of all that having a masters has been good to have on the cv. The first couple of jobs i went for after doing it i was asked all about it and what i was studying, so i was able to highlight the subjects that were related to the job. A few of us were lucky with the work placement in that it led to long-term work, but most people got only 6-12 month contracts.
    The thing i've learnt about the Masters Ecommerce is that people generally dont know much about it so you have to be clear on your cv about what you studied. Im working in software development now as a direct result of some of the subjects i did in the masters. I cant say how good it was for getting non-technical roles but it has been good to me for the type of work i do

Thanks to anyone that filled out the survey..I will be closing it tomorrow as I should have enough responses to go ahead with!

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Larkenn

Just filled it in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

joeydel wrote: »
    Hey everyone,
    Im having a hard time finding people to complete my research survey..mainly due to the fact I couldn't use the student emailer.

I am studying the MBS Ecommerce in Galway and my dissertation is based on the effects of fraud on consumer's acceptance of online shopping.

I would really appreciate if you could spare 5 minutes...the link is http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=4bf8098a-7c03-4126-bae6-85392d04d8a9

Thank you,
    JD

Just filled it in....bet of luck with your masters JD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Also filled in. Handed in my dissertation today so understand the pressure. Good Luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

anything to stop me studying for my finals.....all done, even if your not counting it!! pretty good layout too, as in i wasnt bored by the end of it!

Advertisement