Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fabfilter Plugins

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Neurojazz

I have volcano 2..... very good for creatives.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭DIRTY69

I can't speak highly enough about them. I don't know if they're the 'most professional' out there but they rock in my book. i am using a few of them. primarily us pro q for general EQ and freq stuff to clean things up. a few of the others as well for bits and pieces. timeless has got to be one of the best delays out there, Roland Space Echo replacer!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

DIRTY69 wrote: »
    I can't speak highly enough about them. I don't know if they're the 'most professional' out there but they rock in my book. i am using a few of them. primarily us pro q for general EQ and freq stuff to clean things up. a few of the others as well for bits and pieces. timeless has got to be one of the best delays out there, Roland Space Echo replacer!

yep timeless is great alright and from what ive seen of the rest they all look like they bring something new to the table.

not thats i need any more synths but twin looks too good to pass up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Noob question lads.

Do these run independently of your DAW or seperately?

I use Logic Express so am wondering would they be plug-ins?

If not then how do you get the sounds into Logic?

Again, sorry for the nooby question.

The Twin 2 one looks sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Noob question lads.

Do these run independently of your DAW or seperately?

I use Logic Express so am wondering would they be plug-ins?

If not then how do you get the sounds into Logic?

Again, sorry for the nooby question.

The Twin 2 one looks sweet

no they are plugins.you will be able to select them in logic in the channel strips

pretty much every soft synth you see will be this way with some offering stand alone capabilities(meaning you can just open it up and play without using a DAW)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

seannash wrote: »
    no they are plugins.you will be able to select them in logic in the channel strips

pretty much every soft synth you see will be this way with some offering stand alone capabilities(meaning you can just open it up and play without using a DAW)

Thanks Seannash. Gonna look into getting one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

I think the twin is incredible.

yeah, heard they were nice allright...never tried em though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jimi_t2

The Twin and VOLCANO stuff is tops.

They definitely punch well above their weight. You should check out the Camel stuff, CamelSpace in particular if you like these.

Advertisement