Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards handling of G.Ryan's death

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

Im not raging Jazzy. Now that Im alert to your methods, I can with live that. Thread is dead at this stage but to close, Outlaws Pete OP is valid.
    If you disagree with his view quote some relevant posts. Only so many times you can use that angry man/rebel speech.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

Im not raging Jazzy. Now that Im alert to your methods, I can live that. Thread is dead at this stage but to close Outlaws Pete OP is valid.
    If you disagree with his view quote some relevant posts. Only so many times you can use that angry man/rebel speech.

ive just noticed you correcting my grammar in the post i made last night :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Jazzy is my new favourite poster I think now that Bubs is gone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

flahavaj wrote: »
    Jazzy is my new favourite poster I think now that Bubs is gone.
    Gotta +1 here. I wana be Jazzy.

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Fair play to you, it just shows how committed some mods are, I wouldn't have taken on that much responsibility unless I was paid for it so yeah, props to not just the AH mods but the C&S mods too.
    Exactly. We give mods a fair bit of grief in here so it's right that when they do an excellent job like here they be applauded. Again to re-iterate there was no attempt to turn these threads especially the AH thread into a shrine for the deceased so both parties were allowed to voice their views properly. That is the important part.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Jazzy and SOTS - get a room!

For the record, I don't think the thread was created for ass-licking purposes. Being a mod on a busy forum, such as AH, is a pretty thankless job at the best of times, so I'm sure it makes a nice change for the mods to see a thread congratulating them, rather than the usual 'Unfairly banned...' threads.

Those of you that think this thread was creating to lick up to the mods, probably are jealous, as they would like to be mods (secretly, of course).

Well done mods. I only seen it from the AH point of view, but if every forum handled it as well as AH, then it's a damn good job. Huge events like this are hard to manage - I remember how difficult the Soccer forum was to control after Henry played Basketball during the World Cup qualifier.

I remember how difficult the Soccer forum was to control after Henry played Basketball during the World Cup qualifier.
    Not at all. Posters were entitled to get a bit steamed up after that. You should have been here when Dublin got knocked out by Kerry last Summer. Have never known anything like it. But it all worked out well in the end.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

. Being a mod on a busy forum, such as AH, is a pretty thankless job at the best of times, so I'm sure it makes a nice change for the mods to see a thread congratulating them, rather than the usual 'Unfairly banned...' threads.

um?

Advertisement