Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

You know you've been playing Airsoft too much when?...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

When you're on here when your Leaving Cert begins on wednesday morning....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

:D
    Best of luck Lethal and all your fellow Cert'ers

now get back to study!:mad::p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

When your Leaving Cert starts on Wednesday and your on here and attaching ghillie to your gloves and boonie saying your on a 'break'
    God help us

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

When your doing the LC and you know your English essay will mention Airsoft, not matter what it is

hen you prepare Airsoft for the French Oral then drop it cause they wont understand your odd facination of dressing up as a soldier and shooting people with small pellets in the pouring rain or blistering sun and even at the sake of ruining your leaving cert you are still obsessed with airsoft and you know dam well that your parents will kill you if you f*** it up

Bit of a mouthfull ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

hen you prepare Airsoft for the French Oral then drop it cause they wont understand your odd facination of dressing up as a soldier and shooting people with small pellets in the pouring rain or blistering sun

..and then to simplify it you just say its paintball except with pellet guns, as a little piece of you dies inside as you realise you have reached a new low just to pass the Orals

J.D.R wrote: »
    ..and then to simplify it you just say its paintball except with pellet guns, as a little piece of you dies inside as you realise you have reached a new low just to pass the Orals

Oh gods your right *begins to cry*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

when you break a toe and the first thing (well second after the pain) is how the hell am i getting back upstairs to sort my gear out for the next night :) and then the bitter realisation that it'll be another month before you get out again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

tonyj_mc wrote: »
    when you break a toe and the first thing (well second after the pain) is how the hell am i getting back upstairs to sort my gear out for the next night :) and then the bitter realisation that it'll be another month before you get out again
    I've broken my toe five times and I manned up and played 2 of those times (when I found airsoft).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

fair play, the pain i'm in i can barely walk :)

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭mayotobo

...you consider first person shooters to be training

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

You say "oscar mike" when you leave the table to go the jax. :)

tonyj_mc wrote: »

I know your pain, broke my little toe, the impact broke it and then disloacted the break, i will always remember the doctors face looking at the x-ray, he said there must have been a lot of force. I swung off the bed to ansewr the door and collided with the door frame, dont worry youll be grand. Back playing airsoft in no time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭JonnyTwoCombs

When no matter what you have googled, the sponsered links are all airsoft related

When there is a little pot on your table which has spent BB's for your Claymore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Gray

When you realise your in the top category of this poll :eek:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055934273

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

Gray wrote: »
    When you realise your in the top category of this poll :eek:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055934273

You mean the bottom category yeah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭JonnyTwoCombs

When you see or read a news article were the Police / Gangsters are referred to as machine gun toting and you say, “ that’s clearly not a machine gun, that’s a ………” :eek:

When your parents / partner is concerned you may have become some sort of underworld gun dealer due to the amount of guns stored in the box room / attic etc :rolleyes:

And my personel favorite -

When you need new glass's and choose the one's with the RIS rails

osiris-692?start=27&searchText=osiris&isGlassesSearch=true#

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

When people start calling hit from you dry firing, or from you just turning and looking at them, because you have clearly hit a level of awesome that cannot be surpassed........

Sunday in Red Barn on defence of the fort thingy, some lad came bursting round the corner and I dry fired my heart out and he screamed hit.

During the LZ defence game I got up out of cover looknig for a target and turned my head around my shoudler and spotted a lad who did the same and he called hit and walked away.

Carlsberg dont do airsoft targets.....

When you have worked out the scenario and what you will say when the police raid your house and see the gun cupboard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

When you have worked out the scenario and what you will say when the police raid your house and see the gun cupboard

It's like paintball.......

But airsoft is way better ;)

Advertisement