Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Insurance For 200 Year Old Property

Options
  • 06-05-2010 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Buying a house at the moment. I have rang around a few brokers in the area and they cant seem to get anyone to give me a quote because of the age of the property. Its also a protected struture. Any advice as to who would insure me would be helpful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭MuffinsDa

ott wrote: »
    Buying a house at the moment. I have rang around a few brokers in the area and they cant seem to get anyone to give me a quote because of the age of the property. Its also a protected struture. Any advice as to who would insure me would be helpful.
    One of these should be able to do it for you:
    Finsure
    www.hcl.ie
    Axa
    Allianz

• Registered Users Posts: 9,787 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

Quinn Direct insured a protected structure for me a few months ago. I don't know whether they will still do it. They quoted a bit cheaper than RSA who were the others who were willing to quote.

Advertisement