Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get Polenta?

Options
  • 06-05-2010 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

I have tried the Tesco, Supervalu etc with no joy. I would like to try the Neven McGuire recipe using Polenta from one of the recent "Home Chef" shows.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

Where are you located? Asian shops that stock the TRS brand should have it. Health food shops should also stock it. Tesco online shopping says they stock this ready to use brand, could be in the speciality ingredients section though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

AFAIK any good health food shop stocks polenta, it;s a basic item in these shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭biddywiddy

Yup, I picked up a 1kg bag of polenta yesterday for €2 in a health food shop in Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭gerbo

Thanks alot everyone:D I'll be having a go at that Neven McGuire recipe this weekend so.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I spotted some in the organic supermarket in Blackrock co Dublin :) I think The Art of Eating in Dun Laoghaire may also have it, not sure though!

• Advertisement
Advertisement