Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madcatz Street Fighter Controllers - PS3

Options
  • 06-05-2010 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where these can be bought online? I have tried Amazon and they wont ship to Ireland. I am completely at a loss.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Very strange they wont ship to Ireland. I got my TE stick delivered to Dublin from them no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

amazon.co.uk definitely do ship to Ireland. You can buy these in HMV. Have you tried there rather than online?

Also the USB Saturn Pad is considered by most to be better than the Madcatz Fightpads and works perfectly fine on both PS3 and PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Yeah amazon.co.uk will definitely deliver as far as I'm aware.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Yeah amazon.co.uk will definitely deliver as far as I'm aware.

I think if you buy it direct from Amazon they do but certain stores don't. Last night me and Red were looking for TEs at good prices and we found one for 90 pound on Amazon.co.uk. The shop refuses to ship to Ireland, as do all the others. I have contacted them and implored them to reconsider :pac:

It's a great price, but I'd feel a little put out if I had to fork over 150-170 for a TE in a store when I can get it for 100

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

amazon.co.uk definitely do ship to Ireland. You can buy these in HMV. Have you tried there rather than online?

Also the USB Saturn Pad is considered by most to be better than the Madcatz Fightpads and works perfectly fine on both PS3 and PC.

I don't have a HMV near me. I will try a Saturn pad if I cannot get Amazon to send one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Theres also those hori pads kiki I think was talking about, they look really sweet.

10editeurs20100215_140738_0_big.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Find the fightpad sold by TQG on amazon.co.uk. goto this link http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B002GTUSZA/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&qid=1273236528&sr=8-2&condition=all

The seller TQG has them to sell and ships outside the UK

Advertisement