Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost property in the rds???

Options
  • 06-05-2010 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

hey folks anybody got any idea who I might contact about lost property in the rds? (Its my student card I'm pretty sure I left it on my desk in the actual exam hall not the reception area) Any help much appreciated. Hope exams are going well for everyone!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,010 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Talk to the Supervisor's Office, at the front of the hall. A couple of years I go I left my card in Industries Hall, and it was handed in to the office there.

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users Posts: 44 donkey_kong

bnt wrote: »
    Talk to the Supervisor's Office, at the front of the hall. A couple of years I go I left my card in Industries Hall, and it was handed in to the office there.
    will do, thanks for the advice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

I left mine on the desk today and one of the invigilators had taken it up to the front.

Just grab one of the exam helpers, thats what i did.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Yeah I left mine on my desk at Christmas and just asked one of the exam helper dudes, he had a pile of about 200 student cards, took me ages to find it!

Advertisement