Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Probleams with manager and pay

Options
  • 06-05-2010 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭

Hi I am looking for a bit advice here. My missus is having probleams at work regarding pay and hours. Last week she and everone else at work didnt get paid, they did get paid eventually, 2 days later, they received no payslips, but today they received the payslips, and they were all short 1 hour, and for this weeks pay they are all short a further 3 hours. The boss there is saying she dosent have the money to pay. My wife suggested if she cant pay her, they next week she takes a day off as she is already owed an extra 4 hours, and the boss refused this. The boss has also said that at the end of the day, she wont be paying overtime to clean up, as it is the employees fault that the restaurant is dirty. Can anybody advise me here on where to go, my wife is worried that if shes pushes to hard on this, the manager will then use this as an excuse to sack her.

Advertisement