Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Producer seeks Artists to collaborate with

Options
  • 06-05-2010 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,

I run a studio in South Dublin and am seeking new upcoming artists to work with.. I want to help you get the most out of your songs with tasteful production ideas and high quality recording..

I am a multi instrumentalist meaning a can create a rhythm section behind your song, and ad anything from cheeky guitar licks to swinging brass...

If you are interested, please PM me back..

Scott

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭CityMan2010

Are there fees involved Scott?
    Hi,

I run a studio in South Dublin and am seeking new upcoming artists to work with.. I want to help you get the most out of your songs with tasteful production ideas and high quality recording..

I am a multi instrumentalist meaning a can create a rhythm section behind your song, and ad anything from cheeky guitar licks to swinging brass...

If you are interested, please PM me back..

Scott

Advertisement