Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street Fighter: Legacy - short film ...out later today !

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

That actually wasnt half bad. Better then the actualy Street Fighter film, thats for sure. Not sure what they were trying to kick at the end there though. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

That was class, more please!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Unfortunately thats it, I did say it was a "short" :P

Maybe itll get someone to back a feature length or longer one

Lol, dunno if anyone else notices...but I think the director of Top Gear is heavily involved...you notice all these random quick cuts to scenery like in Top Gear.
    My team subsequently attracted a great ensemble to support and execute the project including Owen Trevor (Top gear director) who co-directed the film with me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Maybe itll get someone to back a feature length or longer one

I assume it serves as an elaborate pitch, it'd be really cool if it expanded into a TV series. They could base it on the Udon comics!

To be honest, with 24 and Lost both ending this month, I need a few new shows!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Not bad at all - didn't come across as cheesy as I was expecting! :D Visual effects were pretty decent too.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

I have to agree with the majority of what was said here, including what the hell were they trying to kick at the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

noodler wrote: »
    I have to agree with the majority of what was said here, including what the hell were they trying to kick at the end?

Probably a dramatic freeze frame moment that can be used on promotional posters :) Also a sign that things could be tightened up a little! Akuma intro was pretty cool - Akuma needs to look more badass though...

🤪

Advertisement