Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows Mobile 6.5 or Android?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

mooneyd wrote: »
    bah... sony's have beem doing that for some time

well havent bought a sony in a while so i wouldnt know :) didnt have one since my K800i came appart ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭mooneyd

Ill let you know if it happens. I didnt realise the screen was so much bigger

posted some updates on WP7 and capacitive capabilities on the original post :) check it out :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

HD2 is a brilliant phone, well worth it, give it a go :)

atleast some one on my side :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

atleast some one on my side :D

haha, I had a K800i before the HD2 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭mooneyd

Ahh see noe your not the only one with one, looks lije its back to the snoopy phone for you

lol your just trying to defend your x10 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Rutigur

I have a HD2 and it is pretty damn brilliant. Interface is slick (particularly with Cookies Home Tab mod), very fast, plays Divx on its massive screen, GPS runs faster than on most other mobiles, and SNES and PS1 emulators are class. For some reason I also love the Facebook photos being shown for my contacts.

Rutigur wrote: »
    I have a HD2 and it is pretty damn brilliant. Interface is slick (particularly with Cookies Home Tab mod), very fast, plays Divx on its massive screen, GPS runs faster than on most other mobiles, and SNES and PS1 emulators are class. For some reason I also love the Facebook photos being shown for my contacts.

yeah the quick-gps is meant to be good on that...got the N97 and it takes quite a while to catch a gps signal :) looked at the cookie tab and its very usefull :) and PS1 and SNES emulator FTW :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement