Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish broadband/imagine - support

• 06-05-2010 10:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Hello,

right,I've been with Irish broadband for years(now imagine).I emailed them about a month ago explaining that I'm too happy about my speeds for what I'm paying.

My average is :

1.8mb/s DL
    1.4mb/s UL

I asked them to see if they could make it abit faster,and after around 3 emails asking for more details,they finally said they will look into it soon.

That was around a month ago and got no reply.So I emailed them again last week saying what's the story,got a reply asking for my address so I replies,and haven't heard anything since.

I emailed them today with 1 sentence,basically saying are you ever going to reply.

So,has anyone had any help from these through email ? We have called them about other things in the past and were very helpful,but it's user my parents names and they probs won't know too much about upload/dl etc.plus your on hold for a while and it's not free.

Wonder if anyone has any good email addresses from imagine that actually help ?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 vshine

HI just to share an experience i had with imagine Broadband.
    customer beware.
    i was just charged 99euro cancellation fee for my connection.
    Why did i change.
    the service was poor and the connection was slow.
    i was not informed of this charge.
    i am now back with eircom who gave me a better deal and a free modem.

Learn from my mistake. avoid Imagine its not worth the trouble

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭boopolo

Lmao_Man wrote: »
    I emailed them about a month ago explaining that I'm too happy about my speeds for what I'm paying.
    I presume you mean 'I'm none too happy' :)

There is only one thing worse than getting bad service; and that is the service provider ignoring their customer's correspondence :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

i have Irish Broadband since 1996.
    one single problem with them,unpaid invoice,service canceled for a month !
    apart of that...3M is 3M up & down !
    not working for them...

Re email and CSR...always following up with a phone call and i ask for email only for confirmation...i mean,we know that emails are not a guaranteed method of delivering a message ! :)

Advertisement