Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giant SCR 1.5 for sale

• 06-05-2010 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi, I've got a Giant SCR 1.5 for sale. Large size. Two and a half years old. Great condition. Great all round road bike. €400 ono.
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Paul/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]jpg.gif[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Paul/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]
    Full spec:
    SIZES 42, 46.5, 50, 55.5, 58.5cm FRAME ALUXX aluminium, Fluid Formed, Compact Road Design FORK T700 carbon composite, aluminium steerer SHOCK N/A HANDLEBAR GIANT A3 aluminium STEM GIANT A3 aluminium ahead SEAT POST GIANT C5 carbon composite SADDLE Selle Royal Viper PEDALS N/A SHIFTERS Shimano Tiagra 18 speed STI FRONT MECH Shimano Tiagra REAR MECH Shimano Tiagra BRAKES Shimano A450 BRAKE LEVER Shimano Tiagra STI CASSETTE Shimano HG50 12-25 CHAIN Shimano HG73 CRANKS Shimano Tiagra 34/50 BOTTOM BRACKET Shimano Tiagra external RIMS Alex DA22 HUBS Formula SPOKES Stainless steel TYRES Kenda 700x26mm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭TheDocMan

What part of the country are you in? Interested pending a picture of your actual bike/a look in person. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Joxer_S

I'm also be interested in taking a look, pending same info as the Docman, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 adeadlybuzz

I'm in Dublin, I'll post a pic this evening.

I'll offer you €300, pending having a look at the pics later on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Offer €325 subject to viewing.

Where in Dublin are you based? Is it possible to view this over the weekend?

• Advertisement

Offer €350

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Jobin1

Hi adeadlybuzz, ill offer the asking price (€400) subject to viewing.

I could meet up with you at some stage over the next few days to view the bike.

Thanks,

PS I won't be back at the computer until around twelve tonight but will be able to follow up then.

Here's the pic as promised.

Hi Jobin1,
    can you pm me your contact details and I'll organise to meet you in the next few days. bike is as seen in the pic. Doesn't include lights or mudguard though.

adeadlybuzz,

Should the sale with Jobin1 fall through for any reason I'm still interested at €400

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Jobin1

Hi adeadlybuzz

I sent you a pm just there but it isn't showing in my sent messages. I'm not sure if you have received it.

If not, maybe one of the mods could help with this?

Bike Sold
    Thanks for the interest

Advertisement