Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CE(Community Employment)Schemes

Options
  • 07-05-2010 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I have recently read up about various different CE schemes and would be interested in doing one.I'm 19 years old and I am currently getting €100 a week on JA and the rate for a single person doing a CE scheme is €216.But the websites all state you must be unemployed at least 6 months and be 25 or older.Is their any way I can do a CE scheme at 19??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Con1991 wrote: »
    I have recently read up about various different CE schemes and would be interested in doing one.I'm 19 years old and I am currently getting €100 a week on JA and the rate for a single person doing a CE scheme is €216.But the websites all state you must be unemployed at least 6 months and be 25 or older.Is their any way I can do a CE scheme at 19??

You can't do one at 19. you have to be either unemployed for a lot longer, or be 25 or over and unemployed for 1 year or more. It's not six months.

Advertisement