Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Nokia facia covers?

Options
  • 07-05-2010 1:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭

My mother's got one of them Nokia 6230 phones, I think it could be an i. Anyway she swears by it and doesn't want a new one but the housing is in tatters so I was going to get her a new cover. I had a look in them dodgy cubbyholes in and around Meath St and they were all looking for a tener and they weren't even official Nokia covers.

Is there anyway I'd get a proper official Nokia cover ? - so that I'm assured it'll fit! I've had a look on ebay and my head is spinning looking at the amount of gear. There's an obscene amount of sellers selling all manners of phone parts and nearly all of their feedback scores have substantial negative comments.

Any advice?
    Cheers.

Advertisement