Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indoor Market.

Options
  • 07-05-2010 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭

Check out the new indoor second hand market at Aras Bothar Na Tra on the Dr Mannix Road running a trial today and tomorrow. Some great bargains to be had there. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Mcmurphy_old

Where is that , relative to pearse stadium

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Just up past pearse stadium on the same side of the road as you're heading towards threadneedle road. You can't miss it, its the big community centre building.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

This is the first I've heard of it, is it on everyday?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Hadn't heard about this at all, what time is it at??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

All day till 9pm tonight, not sure about Saturday, up to 6pm i think on sat but not sure.

• Advertisement

Just second hand stuff so? Is there any contact/link for this about future dates, I've a good amount of good quality decent stuff (clothes/shoes/stuff) I wouldn't mind selling off in the next few weeks rather than ebaying it... def checking this place out tomorrow for the look see!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Just second hand stuff so? Is there any contact/link for this about future dates, I've a good amount of good quality decent stuff (clothes/shoes/stuff) I wouldn't mind selling off in the next few weeks rather than ebaying it... def checking this place out tomorrow for the look see!

stick it up on adverts.ie too! I see lots of people with links to their adverts in their sigs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Freecycle is good too if there is anything that you don't have time to wait to sell but just want rid off. 'Rid' is the wrong word but you know what I mean. I posted some random stuff when I moved house and I was amazed at the (incredibly fast) response :)

Didn't go but got feedback from people who did go..run by a Galway chucrh who are raising funds for their kids summer camps of the Arts later. Nice mix of stuff, very clean, clothes, shoes, bags, lady doing manicures, sweets, toys etc..apparently more stuff yesterday. Not sure if it's on again but will let ye know.

Advertisement