Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Photography Club, Letterkenny.

Options
  • 07-05-2010 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭

Further information is available in a local free paper, the Letterkenny Post.

The inaugural meeting is scheduled for Saturday, May 8th at 2pm, in the Regional Cultural Arts Centre (building behind An Grianan Theatre), Letterkenny.

I am not associated with this club, although I will be there on Saturday, merely passing on the info. :)

(I've posted this in the Photography Forum yesterday, but really, I should have posted it here instead, sorry for the cross fora posts :o )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Good stuff mrmac. Id be fairly sure that this will be a great success.

I wish you well with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

nice one, must try and get back up for this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

muffler wrote: »
    Good stuff mrmac. Id be fairly sure that this will be a great success.

I wish you well with it.

Thanks muffler, but I can't take any credit for this, I'm only passing on the info.

The club is being set up by Ciaran Cunningham, lkfotoclub @ gmail . com, so I'll pass on your well wishes to him. :)

(btw - his name & email are printed in the Letterkenny Post, so I'm not posting anything confidential.)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

First meeting held today, went very well, with a decent turn out.
    Good to see danniemcq again.

I'm not trying to spam the place, but if anyone wishes to get further info, please have a look at the clubs web-site: http://zero74.com/lkfoto/

Cheers.

Advertisement