Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats the difference

Options
  • 07-05-2010 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

hi i was just wondering how to tell the difference between an outline and shader machine cheers as im not 100% sure i know the shader is usually slower but is there any other noticeable things
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 tommywiseau

there is a number of techniques to figure out which is which.. weigh both machine in grams, divide by 12, the only which is 5% heavier is your shader. another the technique is to measure in decibles which is louder; anything over 80-75dbs is a liner for sure.. as a last resort you can drop them from a hight; anything over 20 feet will do, the machine to shatter off the ground first will (was) be your shader..
    however, i find the best way of figuring out how you machine is running is to get an apprenticeship...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 sopick

there is a number of techniques to figure out which is which.. weigh both machine in grams, divide by 12, the only which is 5% heavier is your shader. another the technique is to measure in decibles which is louder; anything over 80-75dbs is a liner for sure.. as a last resort you can drop them from a hight; anything over 20 feet will do, the machine to shatter off the ground first will (was) be your shader..
    however, i find the best way of figuring out how you machine is running is to get an apprenticeship...
    another one of these fellas frieghtened to tell anyone anything, goin on about apprenticeships head off for yourself will ye i only asked a question never asked anything about an apprenticeship no one givin any jobs anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

:pac:

Hilarious reply. Nice one.

sopick - vague ideas, i know the set ups vary and the amount of needles (wrong term I'm sure) change. Go pick some tattoo artist's brain about it maybe? If they're willing to tell you that is. Tommywiseau's reply albeit hilarious is right (the last bit)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 sopick

forget about it i wont be back in here to check it out so no point in posting anymore smart comments in this thread:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭ddef

Cool, cya!
    Do pop into Personal Issues on the way out, wont ya?

• Advertisement
Advertisement