Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet addon on on vodafone prepay

Options
  • 07-05-2010 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭

using a iphone 3gs on vodafone just wondering does anyone kno of any internet add on available on prepay

can currently see in my ofers on my vodafone online this but do not know if it applies to me

Domestic Mobile Broadband Extras
    Product Extras Data Limit Cost
    DATA Daily Broadband Add on 500MB €3 Add
    DATA Weekly Broadband Add on 2048MB €10 Add
    DATA Monthly Broadband Add on 5120MB €20 Add

Roaming Mobile Broadband Extras
    Product Extras Data Limit Cost
    DATA ROAMING Daily Roaming Broadband Add on 50MB €12 Add

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Wow i thought that was a typo so i went to check on the site myself. €12 for 50MB of roaming data? Jesus Christ. (Maybe there's other options but the roaming section of the site won't load for me)

To answer your question OP yeah you can buy the mobile add-ons on prepay. The 5GB for €20 option should keep you going for the month unless you're going mad on youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

EGriff wrote: »
    Wow i thought that was a typo so i went to check on the site myself. €12 for 50MB of roaming data? Jesus Christ. (Maybe there's other options but the roaming section of the site won't load for me)

To answer your question OP yeah you can buy the mobile add-ons on prepay. The 5GB for €20 option should keep you going for the month unless you're going mad on youtube.

thanks a million i dont really use youtube so thanks for that

ye couldnt believe the cost of roaming crazy just crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭jamesd

Sign up to the vodafone 360 package, Its for PAYG and costs 39cent a day for 100mb.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭jamesd

Thats true and the iphone is one of the phones its available on.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Goolay

I have an unlocked HTC Hero I'm using on vodafone PAYG.

I'm going to Italy for a week soon and wanted to use data services.

Can anyone use the live apn? I use wi-fi most of the time at home and when I so use mobile data I use isp.vodafone.ie

I presume I can't use the 360 service as my phone wouldn't be compatible.

The €12 daily charge is ridiculous!

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Goolay

Great, thanks. I'll try the live APN out for a few minutes this weekend when I'm up north and see how much gets taken off :)

Advertisement