Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

having panic attack about nursing course

Options
  • 07-05-2010 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Please tell me i was right, but I'm sure i did not have to send in separate forms for mature nursing courses directly to the colleges I applied to as we are doing aptitude tests and interviews.

just read something and now i'm completely panicing that all my work is for nothing!

Mature nursing does not require any forms to be submitted to anyone other than the CAO does it???????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I don't know about Nursing applications. It may be different.

I would contact the admissions office of the college(s) to put your mind at ease.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭cmf86

Hi

No you dont have to apply directly to the college, just to CAO. An Bord Atlantis do all the interviews etc and then the colleges just offer out the places.

Hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭delama

Thanks for the replies. I checked again and I don't have to apply directly to the colleges. Funny how we doubt ourselves sometimes!!

Advertisement