Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advice for selling a bike

• 07-05-2010 2:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

I'm loking to sell my bike in the next couple of months as I may be going away for a year. Few questions.

It's a Fazer 600 S2 ABS '09, panniers, aftermarket restrictor, 11,500 km. Cost 9300 euro in total, looking for 7000. Immaculate. Is this reasonable?

For people wanting to try it, how would I do this? Just letting someone test drive something that cost me so much seems like a big risk. How have other people done this?

I've sold a bike before and traded one in, but never sold one to this value. The first guy just took it without trying it and the other got traded in after 6 months so no test drive needed.

Any other tips for selling?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

If they want a test drive they can. As long as you have the full amount of cash in hand while they are off on it. Otherwise no.

Advertisement