Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im lost!

Options
  • 07-05-2010 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi all,

Next Friday... I need to get from the Tara Hotel to Style Club in Williams Street...

So far I reckon that I get the Dart from Booterstown station to Connolly, but can I walk it from there??? :o

And then I need to get from Williams Street out to Liffey Valley.....

I can hear ye all laughing already!! :D:D

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Lollymcd

Tara St Dart station is closer. It's about a ten minute walk. Do you want directions?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Cypresstree

Cool... Was just on the tara Towers website and they said....

Dublin Rail, DART:

The Booterstown DART station is located just opposite the Tara Towers Hotel. This rail system links Greystones in the south of Dublin to Howth in the north of Dublin travelling through the city centre. For information on fares and timetables log onto [URL="javascript:void(0)"]www.dart.ie[/URL].
    Is the Tara St Stop closer, thats brilliant, directions would be a great help :D

I would get the 7 bus, it stops right outside the hotel and will leave you closer.

The dart isn't really directly facing the hotel, it's a few minutes walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

You can get the 78a bus from Aston Quay(on the south quays near the ha'penny bridge) out to Liffey Valley,it's a bit of a dodgy bus so try to sit downstairs if at all possible!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

go to westmoreland street and take the 25/25a 66/66a 67/67a to liffey valley, you can sit up OR downstairs on those busses!

• Advertisement

Bedlam, when I clicked on your directions link I got directions from Athy??? Did this happen for anyone else?

Anyway to get from Tara St to Wouth William St:

Exit the station and turn left, cross at the traffic lights and once you get to the otherside make an immediate left, take your first right and at the end if this street make a left. When you get to the end of this street cross the road and you'll come to another road straight away, cross this and make a right, the railings of Triniy College will be on your left, follow these for a few minutes, pass the entrance to the college and then cross the road at the pedestrian crossing continue up this street until you come to another pedestrian crossing, Molly Malone's statue will be on your left. Cross the road and continue up Grafton St, take your first right, Brown Thomas will be on the corner. Continue up this street, the second left turn is South William St, there's a Munchies on the corner I think! I'm not familliar with the place you're looking for but it's on that street somewhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Cypresstree

Right, so I reckon Im gonna....

Get the No7 from outside the hotel into Clare Street and then then follow the google map around to South Williams Street!!

As for Liffey Valley, I reckon I'll get the bus from westmoreland street out to Liffey Valley!!

Thanks a million guys!!!!

bedlam wrote: »
    hmm, looks ok from here. :/

:D:D:D Must be something up with my googlemaps!!!

Advertisement