Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window Cleaners?

Options
  • 07-05-2010 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

Any one recommend a good window & gutter cleaning company, I have new windows and I want to make sure there not scratched after cleaning.. I was talking to a guy about 3 weeks ago, he was cleaning the windows in the Greystone's Library. All I can remember was the place looked great, I unfortunately lost their business card, any help please, I think there from the Bray area...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭caji

Why not call into the library and ask them for the details of the guy?

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Tail Wagger

caji wrote: »
    Why not call into the library and ask them for the details of the guy?

Thanks called into the Library and got the guys details, sure where else would you go to get information? only to your local Library.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭mail4liam

www.gumtree.ie services/ window cleaners, Professional Window Cleaning Services from Bray excellent

Advertisement