Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is the Ag Science project woth??

Options
  • 07-05-2010 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

Like 7 or 8%!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭0.M.GXX

hello.. the ag project, experiments, identification of plants and animals all adds up to 25%

i had the interview today.. it went prettty well considering.. if you need any help/ with questions to do wit it..let me know..

when are peoples interview's?

:p:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭RedRebel92

had mine today as well... went great, she let me pick what plants i wanted to talk about, 3 of the insects and the sheep and pig and she only talked about the breeds of cattle in my project!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

RedRebel92 wrote: »
    had mine today as well... went great, she let me pick what plants i wanted to talk about, 3 of the insects and the sheep and pig and she only talked about the breeds of cattle in my project!!
    How many in your class had to do it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭0.M.GXX

5 were asked in my class and there is only 11 of us.. but the inspector came so they had to interview another person...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭RedRebel92

4 out of 7 including me but i do it outside so i don't know if that it made a differnece

Advertisement