Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a Puzzle...

Options
  • 07-05-2010 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone, I'm kinda hoping I've posted this in the right forum. You do general puzzles too, right, right?!

I need your help. To enter medicine as an undergraduate in Ireland, one must now do a test unrelated to the Leaving Cert called the HPAT. The points from your HPAT and Leaving Cert are merged, and that's how the points are calculated.

Anyway, there's a section in the HPAT called "non-verbal reasoning". Questions mostly consist of finding patterns in a sequence of coloured squares and determining which comes next, numbers, etc. I'll hopefully be doing my HPAT in 2011 but it'd be great to try and develop on my skill at this in the time between.

Does anyone know any good types of puzzles, that are similiar to the patterns given in the HPAT, so I could get some practice?

Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

Advertisement