Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fifa 10 manager mode please help

Options
  • 07-05-2010 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

i was with real madrid for four year and was doing great. then chelsea offered me a contract so i did and they are in 2billion dept i was lik wft and its on autosave is there any way on leaving chelsea

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭4davis7

seems i cant play european matches either

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Same happened to me. Moved from Gillingham to Barcelona...Not quite the dream move I had imagined, though at least it's warm :D

Will finish out this season and then see where I'm offered (only at the start though so a long way to go)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭4davis7

it seems its just my game because i got sacked from chelsea and went to AS Monaco not the dream move either but i was still in 2 billion debt and so i went to the transfer list and onto messi and the 2billion debt turned into +2 billion and when i buy a player it just goes back to 2billion:D lovely. only problem is wages:(

Advertisement