Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male hair highlights in Carlow

Options
  • 07-05-2010 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where is the best place to get these done. No barbers really do them, and I hate going to hairdressers that are full of women. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Anyone know where is the best place to get these done. No barbers really do them, and I hate going to hairdressers that are full of women. :(

I use Identity at the Staplestown Rd roundabout. Its been ages since I got highlights done so can't remember the price but if you go in at a slightly off peak time it shouldn't be too busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭royston_vasey

If you're prepared to travel a little you could try Angels in Ballon cheaper than Carlow hairdressers. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭maynooth_rules

If you're prepared to travel a little you could try Angels in Ballon cheaper than Carlow hairdressers. :)

I live near Bagenalstown so Ballon is the same distance

• Registered Users Posts: 29 TowerIRL

I'd have to say Identity here too, I always get my hair done there and its a top job. I've seen lots of other work they've done and never saw or heard a complaint. Which reminds me, must get the trimming myself shortly lol :)

Advertisement