Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Batman Arkham Asylum

• 07-05-2010 5:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

With the first causing the commotion it did, and officially being my favourite game on XBox360, what should the 2nd Instalment have other then more of the same?

Obviously, I'd like to see the Introduction of some more supporting characters, we're 99.9% sure of the return of Killer Croc, Harley Quinn and naturally Joker but what about The Penguin, Two Face or indeed some of the lesser Batman characters such as Calender Man, Firefly or Humpty Dumpty

I'd also welcome what the PS3 got, basically the chance to play as either The Joker (of course we had the Scarecrow dream sequence on 360 as well) and maybe even the chance to perform missions from the point of view of the "bad guys" as well as Batman himself?

And, big question, is Robin welcome?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

And, big question, is Robin welcome?

Only if he gets killed in the opening scene.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Chronus

5uspect wrote: »
    Only if he gets killed in the opening scene.

LOL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

The 2 things I hope they don't add is co-op and online. Loved the first one, the developers don't need to tack on any crap which doesn't fit.

I'd like a vehicle section though, blast about a level in the Batmobile or Batwing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,219 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Co-op could be fun, but definately no need for competitive multiplayer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Based on how crap I can imagine the boss battle being, I hope they skip Catwoman (even though she was hinted at in the teaser)
    Improve on the boss battles and for the rest of it just stick to more of the same and you've got a day 1 purchase from me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I hope they don't add things it doesn't need. Online play would be interesting but I don't see how it could work really to be honest.

The online leaderboards for the challenges were sufficient enough.

First was fantastic so hopefully they'll contiinue on in the same fashion. :)

Advertisement