Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manager of the season

Options
  • 07-05-2010 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭

Harry has been voted manager of the season. Well done sir

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,732 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Breaking news on SSN now, well done Harry!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Who votes for these things?

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

The top managerial accolade in the Premier League was voted by the Barclays Awards Panel, which is made up of football’s governing bodies, the media and fans.

From the Tottenham website

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Fair play to him and all but I wouldn't agree.

Ya can't deny fulhams great season!

I'm delighted for him though.

Fulham have had a great season alright but in the UEFA cup. In the premier league Harry deserves it.

If Man City finished fourth I dont think Mancini would have been named manager of th season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

ziedth wrote: »

I'm delighted for him though.
    Well the only thing is that he's been average in the league Mcleish and Ancillotti are the other conteders but fair play

• Registered Users Posts: 18,566 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Ah seriously lads,
    Fair play to Harry and all that but its not like they're actually in the champs league yet. They've also not won anything.
    The real annoying thing for me, its not like he has done it on a shoestring budget either.

Still, Harry is extremely media friendly and the media tend to gloss over these things when it suits their agenda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

If i had a hat on me right now id take it off . couldnt think of a better english manager to be honest that would do the same job ! truly deserved Arry
    COME ON YOU SPURS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

100% deserved, well done Harry :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭BOLT

When 'Arry was appointed I seem to remember that a lot of folk were VERY anti......:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,566 ✭✭✭✭kippy

BOLT wrote: »
    When 'Arry was appointed I seem to remember that a lot of folk were VERY anti......:)

And rightly so.............
    He's had limited success at almost every club he has managed, spending relatively large amounts of cash, shortly before he leaves and coincidently the whole club falls apart.......

I'd be worried guys..... :)

He's had limited success at almost every club he has managed, spending relatively large amounts of cash, shortly before he leaves and coincidently the whole club falls apart.......

Yes but he was never manager of a club like Spurs before. The suits at WHL would not allow things to get out of hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

ziedth wrote: »

If they crown it with a win on Sunday, I'd say Harry will gladly pass on the accolade!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

BOLT wrote: »

I for one was delighted when he was appointed, but I know there is an anti harry camp out there whom i have no time for at all, and will not listen to their dross.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    If they crown it with a win on Sunday, I'd say Harry will gladly pass on the accolade!

only if we beat burnley.

that would be the ultimate slap in the face wouldnt it if fulham won and we lost/drew!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 DJ Defoe

Wonder if the lads will drench him again:D

Well done 'arry me old son.

Advertisement