Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a professional to pave our back garden..

Options
  • 07-05-2010 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi all
    We have had someone organised for the past few weeks to pave our back garden but he keeps letting us down. Everything is ready to go, we have the hardcore down, sand and paving slabs all out the back. We just need a professional to finish the job. If anyone can reccommend someone they have used and would do a good job over the coming week or two Id be grateful, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 la poim

we had local landscape firm redesign our garden which included 24 sq,metres paving and we are delighted with results.
    they were punctual and professional . and worked within our budget .

I can refer details if needed

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭audreyp

Could you send me the details also? We got a quote and it seems very high! Was it very expensive? I would love to get our garden paved and the drainage sorted, so sick of it flooding everytime it rains!

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭amy1plus2

Have sent you a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

You could try this company, which is long established and Greystones-based:

http://www.scdriveways.ie/index.html

I haven't used them for anything but they come recommended from a trusted source, PM for details.

Advertisement