Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaner in D.6 - anyone know of anyone

Options
  • 07-05-2010 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hey all,

apologies, but couldn't find any other thread to pop this under. Looking for a good, honest cleaner to do 2-3 hours per Friday in our small 2 bed flat in Rathmines.

Mostly hoovering, dusting and mopping - we keep the flat v tidy, just can't seem to keep on top of the dust.

If anyone can recomend anyone, preferably someone you've used with good references I'd be very grateful.

Thanks a mil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

FR wrote: »
    Hey all,

apologies, but couldn't find any other thread to pop this under. Looking for a good, honest cleaner to do 2-3 hours per Friday in our small 2 bed flat in Rathmines.

Mostly hoovering, dusting and mopping - we keep the flat v tidy, just can't seem to keep on top of the dust.

If anyone can recomend anyone, preferably someone you've used with good references I'd be very grateful.

Thanks a mil

I have said in the past I use a girl the past couple of months and could not recommend her enough, here as I type funnily enough the place is just immaculate. She works during the week and does it p/t. What kind of timeline you looking at Fri?

Shall I send you her details?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Nickthebubble

Jay D wrote: »
    I have said in the past I use a girl the past couple of months and could not recommend her enough, here as I type funnily enough the place is just immaculate. She works during the week and does it p/t. What kind of timeline you looking at Fri?

Shall I send you her details?

thanks jay d, got your pm. I'll try and give her a buzz during week! it would definitely have to be friday mornings, so hopefully she will be free then

Advertisement